Time to access Microsoft Dynamics NAV from anywhere — even your modest mobile phone! So, now when you are clicking the buttons of your mobile, you are not necessarily playing your favorite video game. You could actually be doing serious office work for your company!
You already know that Microsoft Dynamics is a complete ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software solution which is well-suited for small and medium sized enterprises. This business management solution aids in areas such as Business Intelligence (BI), Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Manufacturing, Project Management, Sales and Marketing, service Management, Supply Chain Management etc.
You stay efficient and informed about the latest developments in business where ever you may be. Updated customer information takes you a step ahead from your competitors. What’s more, your contacts and accounts too are up to the mark.
Which Mobile devices are included?
Credit card devices, Inventory devices and retail POS devices (Point of Sale or check out, later known as EPOS — Electronic Point of Sale) are the mobile devices that can be sync with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Advantages of connecting Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 from Mobile/iPad:
- You are ready with latest customer data (sales orders, new customers and catalogues etc.) and also have quick access to lists and grids.
- Sales representatives can transmit payment records on receiving cash/cheque from customers.
- Especially useful for online and offline work pertaining to sales, services and project management along with real-time tracking in fields related to production and warehouse management.
- Gives you mobility, at the same time rendering your work effective and simple using mobile device.
- You are always prepared for that important meeting or the forth coming presentation.
- Improved communication — Alerts and work flows, data management, notes, enterprise content access, creating and managing sales documents, collection of payment are functionalities made available using mobile phone and iPad synchronized with Dynamics NAV 2013.
The mobile devices are totally integrated in Microsoft Dynamics NAV environment. You can thus be sure that the mobile solutions will work flawlessly and run on any device that comes with a browser — tablets, Smartphone or mobiles.
Your access to real-time data and functionality is enhanced by two folds while there is reduction in costs. You can continue working even in the absence of active network connection. Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 on your iPhone/iPad, tablet etc. easily aligns with your specific business needs. So collaborate all information while you are on the move towards success!