Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) is designed to assist you to increase efficiency of your infrastructure along with reduced cost. Furthermore, by significantly improving service availability, it unlocks the full potential of your infrastructure. RIM provides support and management of IT services for infrastructure with additional services like remote monitoring, network monitoring and management, security services, and desktop, server and database administration.
If you are still using the on-premise infrastructure setup then it’s surely lacking in scalability and cost effectiveness, apart from putting an unnecessary burden on your IT staff. Have you ever noticed that your IT managers often face numerous challenges on day-to-day basis?
Some of these are like:
• Frequent System Failures
• Labor Costs
• Lack of Centralization
• Constrained Productivity
But now RIM is more accessible than ever and is offering a variety of services, tools, and delivery techniques to administer remote teams efficiently. Recent enhancements in RIM technology also include:
• Flexibility of vendors on technology and architectural control issues
• Offshore operations to enhance productivity and labor efficiency
• Streamlined software tools to develop process excellence.
In any organization, IT department always struggles with restricted budget issues for establishing necessary infrastructure and then maintaining the high quality management. RIM enables you improved availability of reliable infrastructure along with skilled resources at lower costs. It also considerably reduces overhead cost of infrastructure monitoring and management. It also helps your organization by:
• Enabling you to access particular services according to your specific requirements and can opt between resources to outsource and resources to remain on-site
• Enhancing productivity and efficiency of IT Infrastructure
• Increasing business critical service and application availability
• Overall risk management
• Delivering quality services by measuring it through well-defined SLAs
• Increasing scalability and flexibility with growing business needs
• Reducing excess load of daily operations so that you may focus your energy on innovations
• Providing access to patch management and upgrades when needed
• Keeping you up to date by incorporating the latest technologies with ongoing infra and network setup.
As RIM reduces your dependency on internal IT resources, it improves your system availability, uptime and network redundancy. MetaOption LLC offers quality RIM services with state-of-the-art technological expertise. It also performs infrastructure analysis that helps you determine and resolve issues with your current infrastructure, thereby improving the performance and optimizing it for the success. So make the best use of your resources with MetaOption and RIM.
To know more on this, please click here.