Do you ever wonder how integration of Dynamics CRM with Dynamics NAV can make you access Microsoft Dynamics NAV records from Microsoft Dynamics CRM? MetaOption can help.
So, here are the additional benefits Dynamics CRM could offer for all Dynamics NAV users. Microsoft has been keen to convince people who need both. But we cynically observe that this is highly self-serving! Here, it would be worth to look into what business benefits can be gained through investing in both solutions?
MetaOption too is often queried by existing NAV users, why should I want Dynamics CRM as well? The answer is that there is a positive role for the both.
Although there is a built-in Sales and Marketing CRM capability in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 offers a considerably more powerful solution – for customers having a large mobile sales force or a field service team who needs off-line capabilities to fulfill customer requirements.
MetaOption is fully accredited to furnish and support Microsoft Dynamics NAV and CRM in the US. Acknowledging the increasing need for such integration and across multiple states, MetaOption has developed a seamless linkage between Microsoft Dynamics NAV and CRM.
• Flexible and cost-effective solution that can be easily adapted to specific needs.
• Synchronize customers, accounts, product information between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics NAV.
• Pass orders from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Dynamics NAV, where they are automatically created and processed.
• Transfer the posted invoices from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Dynamics NAV.
• Seamless integration of data across Dynamics CRM and Navision which allows user to enter and update data from Dynamics CRM to Dynamics NAV in real time.
• Invoke Dynamics NAV modules inside Dynamics CRM by providing handshaking of different modules across each other.
• Two data exchanges by provision of customized inbuilt solutions in NAV and CRM.
The following screen shots show some examples:-
Let’s create a custom entity. For example, we have created entity name ‘Sales Quote’. In which we have created two Tabs:
1. Create Sales Quote: By clicking this tab a NAV form will open to create a record, from which you can create a record in NAV.
2. List Of Sales Quote: If you want to view a list of records, then just by clicking this tab you will get these in the NAV.
Click on the ”Create Sales Quote”, a NAV Form will open.
Create Sales Quote as it is connected to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV server.
When it is successfully connected, a NAV Form will open.
If, after a record is created, you want to see all record, then you just have to
click on “List Of Sales Quote”.
We are energized to develop such integration scenarios that really help businesses determine where the join between CRM and NAV needs to be done for their business.
Contact us to discuss your Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV integration requirements.