Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud-based ERP software that gives small and medium-sized businesses robust features to help them to manage their businesses more efficiently and profitably. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central empowers users with cloud technology. It allows companies to integrate their business processes with Office 365.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials – $70 per user per month
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium – $100 per user per month
What’s the difference between Premium vs Essentials, and which licensing is right for your business? Let’s take a look at the functionality of each.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Essentials:
D365BC Essentials covers all the core functions a business requires to operate, including
- Finance Management – Electronic payments, dimensions, multiple currencies, budgets, accounts schedules, cash flow forecasting, fixed assets, cost accounting, general ledger, and direct debits, customer payment processes, and etc.
- Sales and Marketing – Dynamics 365 Sales integration, campaign management, opportunity management, interaction and document management, email logging, and contact management.
- Sales and Delivery – Pricing, discounting, invoices, sales order management, sales invoice discounts, alternative shipping addresses, and sales return order management.
- Purchasing and Payables – Purchase invoicing, purchase return order management, alternative order addresses, purchase order management, purchase invoice discounts, and vendor catalog items
- Supply Chain Management – Basic receivables, purchase order management, locations, item transfers, inventory and purchasing control, shipment and distribution, returns and cancellations, procurement and vendor management
- Project Management – Basic resources, capacity management, multiple costs, jobs, and timesheets
- Warehouse Management – Bin setup, inventory picks and put-away, warehouse receipt/shipment, internal picks and put-away, warehouse management systems order promising, and automated data capture.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium:
Premium functionality includes the following offerings in Essential. In addition to the features you get with Essentials, Premium offers Service Order Management and Manufacturing capabilities
- Service Management – Planning and dispatching, service contract management, service item management, service order management, and service price management.
- Manufacturing – Machine centers, standard cost worksheets, production bill of materials, basic capacity planning, version management, assembly management, production orders, and finite loading.
Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Make the right choice for your organization, if you’re evaluating Dynamics 365 Business Central for your business and aren’t sure whether Essentials will serve your business needs or if you should upgrade to Premium, contact us at MetaOption.