If you are like most of our customers, you have specific needs for inventory management. You need mobile barcode scanners in the warehouse and a database system to track the information that is scanned. It includes important inventory details like inventory quantities and location (bin location). It also includes complex, but essential details like serialized items. You need a MetaADCS WMS – Advanced Warehouse Management Add-On for Dynamics 365 Business Central that can manage these details along with other vital business information like orders and customers.
Barcoding for warehouse management is an effective, inexpensive, and user-friendly business application, which enables you to track a variety of data, from pricing to inventory.
The ultimate way of working for warehouse management is a mobile solution run on handheld devices, which connects directly to your supply chain system powered by Dynamics 365 Business Central software. These combine to provide real-time efficiency in the hands of warehouse staff, which will boost productivity and precision.
With MetaADCS WMS – Advanced Warehouse Management Add-On for Dynamics 365 Business Central manufacturers gets the following benefits :
- Improve inventory visibility and reduce carrying costs with real-time, high-quality information on inventory that is in-bound, in-process, and at a warehouse, zone, and License plate level across the entire enterprise.
- It helps to increase control over warehouse management functions such as cycle counting, inventory moves, warehouse transfers, physical counting, and warehouse space optimization.
- It also helps to Increase warehouse productivity with system directed Put-away, picking, and cycle counting processes.
- Support remote warehouse locations or 3PL’s with MetaOption web-based transaction interface. By providing the tools to manage warehouse personnel and make real-time transactions for inventory movements.
- MetaADCS is designed to increase system usability by which users can easily and quickly collect and share data to perform various tasks while maintaining compliance.
In addition to the above, MetaADCS Warehouse Management supports other core capabilities:
- License Plating
- Purchase Order Receiving
- Directed Order, Batch or Bulk Picking
- Shipping with Integration to Multiple Carriers
- Cycle and Physical Counting
- Warehouse Receipt and Shipping
- Multiple Locations
- Expiry Dating with FIFO/LIFO Support
- Streamlined Serial and Lot/Batch
- Support All Your Warehouse Processes
- 2D Barcode
Additionally, MetaADCS WMS eliminates paperwork, minimizes operational costs, and minimizes manual activities, by boosting up the speed and accuracy of warehouse processes like receiving, putaway, inventory counts, pick and, shipping. By improving operational efficiencies, MetaADCS enables your organization to gain a real competitive advantage.
For SME companies, cost and time are serious concerns while implementing a new solution. MetaADCS WMS has multiple pricing models to fit every budget. Also, it is easy to install, easy to configure, and easy to use. Therefore, your warehouse staff will be up and running quickly with no disruption to your daily processes.
You can start managing your warehouse operations with our MetaADCS WMS – Advanced Warehouse Management Add-On for Dynamics 365 Business Central. Don’t waste time reinventing the wheel. Also, we have a product that suits your business, as specialized in designing and delivering customized Microsoft Dynamics solutions for businesses. Whereas, we are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner based in Jersey City, NJ, and we have a highly professional team of Dynamics 365 Business Central experts. What sets us apart from other Microsoft Dynamics partners and other ERP solution providers is our commitment and dedication to our clients – a philosophy expressed through the quality of MetaOption products, our professional services, and the long-term partnership we build with each client.