With the changing style of the customers while shopping, ensuring satisfaction requires more than in-store support. With the constant rise of eCommerce, direct-to-consumer sales are most important than ever. Personalize shipping is now at the forefront of the customer experience. While this can be another challenge and expensive for you as a business owner but it’s also an opportunity for you.
Whereas, LS Central is a fully integrated retail management solution built on Dynamics 365 Business Central, being able to scale your shipping operations as your business grows and personalize the shipping experience to meet your customers’ expectations, allowing you to thrive in the new retail world. Instead of many, you can use only this retail software for your business. As it helps retailers to cut software system administration costs, no integration costs. Also, have consistent financial data, control prices, simplify and speed up upgrades, and access all your business information as and when you want.
Ways to personalize shipping experiences, customer experience
Some ways you can follow in your shipping include:
- Offer multiple shipping options at different price points and delivery speeds.
- Ensure your online inventory is always up to date and precise to avoid customer disappointment.
- Use advanced tracking tools and connect with customers if there are any unforeseen delays.
- Provide loyalty rewards and free shipping options to regular customers.
- Clearly mention your return policy to customers ahead of time.
- Timely follow up with your customers and let them know if there are any discounts and seasonal offers running.
- Look forward to feedback and focus on after-sale service to make sure they had a great experience.
Also, utilizing your packaging is the best way to communicate with your customers and show them you understand what’s important to them. For example:
- Small touches, like handwritten notes, especially for brand new customers.
- Personalization on packaging based on your customer’s shopping history. For example, references to previous purchases.
- Small gifts or discounts and seasonal offers to repeat customers.
- Sustainable packaging is a standard practice or an option for environmentally conscious customers.
A positive mood and satisfaction of customers create opportunities. As most people purchase online, shipping is one of the few ways you are still able to have direct contact with your customers. By providing a smooth, personalized shipping experience you can show your dedication to customer satisfaction and create loyalty and trust that will be long-lasting.