Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.00 SP1 to 2013 R2
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 is a complete Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution. It comes with advantages such as fast implementation, easy configuration and it is easy-to-use. It provides comprehensive and cost-effective ERP software solution that is tailor-made for your needs, aiding your workforce to be effective and yet at the same time catapulting your company towards becoming globally competitive.
With over a million users worldwide, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 surges forth for innovations in product design, development, implementation and usability. Let us view these advantages in a nut shell:
- Provides sole solution for integration and central storage of manufacturing, supply chain, sales and marketing, financial, project management, human resources and services information.
- Results in improvement in productivity.
- Gives easy access to job-oriented information. This enables employees to set priorities, take confident decisions and get a clear picture of the business operations.
- Rapid implementation helps in customization of your system to focus on contemporary business requirements. Modifies itself according to the changing needs by augmenting technicalities and through online business capabilities.
Why is Upgrade important?
With Upgrade, new breakthrough innovations are added, and the ERP solution comes with enhanced user productivity and added value for satisfying business needs faster and in a much smarter way, even for specialized industries. Features rich Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 is especially useful for small and medium scale companies.
Upgrade from Dynamics NAV 5.0 SP1 to 2013 R2
- It is a simple process of upgrading the Application code first and then going in for data up gradation when you have to upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 SP1 (Service Pack) or Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2. This is not applicable for a version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV earlier than these.
- However, in case you have earlier versions such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 or Microsoft Dynamics 5.0, then it is imperative for you to first upgrade this version to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2. You can then only upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
- You can upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 SP1 or Microsoft Dynamics 2009 R2 to latest version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2.
- If you do not have SP1 or R2 versions in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, 2009, you should first upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 version. Now, once again upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 now entails a 64-bit version of SQL Server. The next question that may pop up is whether the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 are similar to those required for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 SP1 or not? The answer is yes! That’s true.