Managing good relationship with your clients or customers requires more than just keeping a database of your contacts. And these are the relationships those hold the key to achieve the sales that you can celebrate. Dynamics NAV allows you to get a true insight into your sales and marketing activities while helping your staff to increase productivity. Also, the integration of CRM and Office 365 has made the interaction with customers at right time possible and easy.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV has various Sales and Marketing functions to offer your employees access to accurate, up-to-date information and tools to efficiently manage contacts, opportunities and campaigns. Everyone in your organisation is provided with any information they need to interact with the customers and mean to assist in making smart decisions based on accurate information about every contact. NAV also gives you the liberty to automate routine sales, marketing and customer-service tasks making your work environment more simple and efficient.
• Dynamics NAV let you organize your campaigns based on segments of your contacts defined by you. It also enables you to send a document to people of different nationalities in their native language.
• You can work effectively on relationship management from your phone, which includes sales opportunities, contact management, and interactions. You can also access your email messages loggings through phone using office 365.
• NAV allows you to manage contacts by categorizing them according to the requirements, maintain an overview for them, and also personalize your approach to them. This contact management module is integrated with sales and receivables area and broadens your horizon.
• It lets you record all your interactions with your contacts and also attach documents to the interactions.
• Dynamics NAV keeps track of your sales opportunities for you. You can also categorize your sales processes to administer sales opportunities effectively.
• It provides you outlook client integration so that you can synchronize your to-do items and your contacts in Microsoft Dynamics NAV with meetings, tasks, and contacts in Outlook.
• It enables you to organize tasks related to your sales and marketing activities and also allows you to create to-do lists for yourself and assign tasks to other users too.
• Then again there is Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration that increases the efficiency by integrating accounts and customers together, enabling navigation between the two systems and adding cross-product features for the lead-to-cash flow.
We are energized to develop such integration scenarios that really help businesses determine where the join between NAV and CRM needs to be for their business.
Contact us to learn more how NAV and CRM Integration can help your business.