The American Multinational Corporation, Microsoft is all set to roll out the latest and the most advanced update for their CRM platform. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 has been added with various new advanced features and tools, which will help businesses provide end-to-end customer experiences.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is one of the most advanced and popular customer relationship management solutions, being widely used across numerous business enterprises and organizations across diverse business sectors in different corners of the globe. Dynamics CRM 2015 aims to minimize the gap between marketing and sales team, working in a business organization. It is further going to offer a personalized sales experience to the customers.
The Dynamics CRM 2015 updates have been categorized in 5 major segments–
- Customer Service
The top new features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, in the above mentioned 5 segments are-
Microsoft Engineers have worked a lot to add new and improved features in the Dynamics CRM Marketing Module, to help businesses in strengthening their marketing campaigns.
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Email Editor
- Campaign Management Console
- Integrated Social Listening
- Sales Collaboration
- B2B Marketing
- Marketing Resource Management
- Internal Process Automation
Once the marketing campaign is successful, the businesses need to convert leads into clients. The following new features will help for the same.
- Guided Sales Processes
- Product Families/Bundling
- Sales Hierarchies
- CRM for Tablets Enhancements
Business enterprises and organizations need to offer round-the-clock customer services for building long term customer relationships. The improved features in this segment are-
- Manage cases related to each other and review entitlements
- Dynamic routing and queuing to better achieve service targets
- Avoid redundancy by merging duplicate cases
- Define & Manage entitlements and SLAs
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 uses the Microsoft Social Listings for providing audience engagement using social media platforms.
- Sentiment Analysis
- Language Support
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015’s Platform has also been updated with various new improvements and features. Some of them are-
- Improved Search Feature
- Improved Sync with MS Outlook and MS Exchange
- New Outlook Configuration Wizard
- Advanced Business Rules Creation
- Better Business Process Flows
- Key Metric Capture
No doubt, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 is one of the most advanced and innovative CRM systems, available around. To know how Dynamics CRM 2015 Solutions can help your business enterprise, CLICK HERE