Microsoft Dynamics NAV is ERP software that assists your accounts departments to reduce costs of managing paper document, enhance customer service and streamline overall business processes. Dynamics NAV enables users to generate and deliver invoices, statements, remittances and many other financial documents from anywhere and at any moment. Apart from many other of its significant features, the key sales order management features of Microsoft Dynamics NAV are
• Defining multiple ship-to and bill-to addresses, and multiple currencies per customer.
• Sets up individual tax jurisdictions for the individual customer.
• Creating and managing sales order quotes, individual sales orders, and blanket sales orders from the same interface.
• Determining if it’s possible to deliver on a particular date, or calculate a possible delivery date based on lead time or production time if inventory is not available.
• Calculates invoice discounts automatically in both local and foreign currencies. NAV helps setting up numerous invoice discount terms, including minimum amount, discount percentage, and/or a service charge.
• Manages sales line pricing and sales line discounts on a per-customer or per-customer-group basis.
• Accommodating campaign pricing.
• Manages partial shipments.
• Setting up, posting, and printing customer invoices and sales credit memos.
• Manages sales order returns, including the ability to receive items against the return order, and to link sales return orders with replacement orders.
• Sets up multiple shipping agents and translate their services (i.e. express, overnight, etc.) to shipping times.
• Monitors Sales Order Management performance with KPIs, standard reports, and adhoc reports.
Dynamics NAV, with these many features and others too, offers number of benefits for sales order processing like the ability to manage the capture and storage of paper as well as electronic documents or securing incoming documents in right place or helping in instant delivery of the account documents by email, fax along with even removing printing & postage cost and time.
For more information on Dynamics NAV functionality and how it can improve your organization’s operations, contact us today.